According to Gov. J.B. Pritzker's COVID-19 plan for the State of Illinois, the indoor mask requirement will be lifted on Monday, February 28, 2022.
We are accepting reservations online through Resy.
To ensure the utmost safety of our team and guests, we have implemented the following measures:
• We have sanitizer available for all guests.
• Seating will be blocked in 90-minute increments. We kindly ask that all guests arrive on time for the reservation so we can seat parties at once and prevent backup while also allowing for adequate time to sanitize between parties.
• Please notify us in advance of any changes to an existing reservation. No-shows or cancellations of less than 5 hours prior to the reservation time may be subject to a fee of $10 per person.
• Our menus have moved to a digital, QR code format that allows guests to easily scan and view from a mobile device.
• We strongly encourage payment by credit card, debit card, or gift card.
• Floor markers have been placed to indicate safe social distances.
Our team is committed to going above and beyond to ensure a safe experience for all. In addition to deep sanitation of all areas of our restaurant and screening our team members every day, we are washing our hands frequently, with timers set throughout each shift. We have appointed extra staff devoted solely to sanitation and have established a compliance ambassador who will continually monitor and reinforce our policies with regard to health and safety.
All of our team members will be required to be tested weekly with a negative result prior to staffing their shifts.
Muchas gracias in advance for your continued support, as well as your cooperation and patience as we navigate these times together.
We look forward to welcoming you to Tzuco soon!
Chef Carlos Gaytán + Tzuco Team