We are accepting reservations online through Resy.
To ensure the utmost safety of our team and guests during this phase of Chicago’s reopening, we have implemented the following measures:
• All guests will have their temperatures checked upon arrival with a no- contact thermometer. Anyone with a temperature reading over 100 will be unable to dine with us.
• Face coverings are required to be worn by unvaccinated guests at all times, except while seated at the table. While we encourage guests to bring their own, we have disposable masks available.
• We have sanitizer available for all guests.
• As our space is limited to ensure safe social distancing, seating will be blocked in 90-minute increments. We kindly ask that all guests arrive on time for the reservation so we can seat parties at once and prevent backup while also allowing for adequate time to sanitize between parties.
• Please notify us in advance of any changes to an existing reservation. No-shows or cancellations of less than 5 hours prior to the reservation time may be subject to a fee of $10 per person.
• Our menus have moved to a digital, QR code format that allow guests to easily scan and view from a mobile device.
• We strongly encourage payment by credit card, debit card or gift card.
• Restrooms are held to strict social distancing measures.
• Floor markers have been placed to indicate safe social distances.
According to the Chicago Bridge Phase on the Vaccine Exemption, which came into effect on May 14th, 2021, we are implementing these additional measures:
• We now operate at 75% occupancy
• Social distancing of six feet between parties is maintained at all times.
• We can operate within our regular liquor license hours in Chicago City.
• Table/party sizes can be increased to 10 per table.
• Onsite consumption of food or alcohol can increase table or party size above the limit of 10 if all patrons age 16+ at that table or within that party are fully vaccinated.
• Seating at bars/counters is limited to 6 per party indoors and outdoors.
• Standing areas may be open for the first time at 25% capacity.
• Individual parties must maintain social distancing.
• Individuals are considered fully vaccinated 14 days after their final dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.
• Fully vaccinated individuals do not count towards COVID-19 capacity limits, but other COVID-19 regulations must be followed.
Our team is committed to going above and beyond to ensure a safe experience for all. In addition to deep sanitation of all areas of our restaurant and screening our team members every day, we are wearing masks at all times and washing our hands frequently, with timers set throughout each shift. We have appointed extra staff devoted solely to sanitation and have established a compliance ambassador who will continually monitor and reinforce our policies with regard to health and safety.
We are grateful for your support and patience as we implement these necessary protocols.
We look forward to welcoming you soon.
Muchas gracias amigos!
Chef Carlos Gaytán + the Tzuco Team