We are accepting reservations online through Resy.
To ensure the utmost safety of our team and guests during this phase of Chicago’s reopening, we have implemented the following measures:
• All guests will have their temperatures checked upon arrival with a no- contact thermometer. Anyone with a temperature reading over 100 will be unable to dine with us.
• All guests will be asked to complete a brief health declaration form.
• Face coverings are required to be worn by guests at all times, except while seated at the table. While we encourage guests to bring their own, we have disposable masks available.
• We have sanitizer available for all guests.
• As our space is limited to ensure safe social distancing, seating will be blocked in 90-minute increments. We kindly ask that all guests arrive on time for the reservation so we can seat parties at once and prevent backup while also allowing for adequate time to sanitize between parties.
• State law prohibits tables of more than six guests.
• Please notify us in advance of any changes to an existing reservation. No-shows or cancellations of less than 5 hours prior to the reservation time may be subject to a fee of $10 per person.
• Our menus have moved to a digital, QR code format that allow guests to easily scan and view from a mobile device.
• We strongly encourage payment by credit card, debit card or gift card.
• Restrooms are held to strict social distancing measures.
• Floor markers have been placed to indicate safe social distances.
• In the event of rain, we cannot move our guests indoors. We will provide packaging to take your meal for enjoyment at home.
Our team is committed to going above and beyond to ensure a safe experience for all. In addition to deep sanitation of all areas of our restaurant and screening our team members every day, we are wearing masks at all times and washing our hands frequently, with timers set throughout each shift. We have appointed extra staff devoted solely to sanitation and have established a compliance ambassador who will continually monitor and reinforce our policies with regard to health and safety.
We are grateful for your support and patience as we implement these necessary protocols.
We look forward to welcoming you soon.
Muchas gracias amigos!
Chef Carlos Gaytán + the Tzuco Team